Vegan Pad Thai With Peanut Sauce
Pad Thai is a dish that can be easily made meat-free so that vegans can have all the favors we love from Pad Thai minus the meat.
Is Vegetable Pad Thai Gluten-Free
Pad Thai is traditional made with rice noodles that are typical gluten-free but of course check your package ingredients list.
How To Make Vegan Pad Thai
- ½ head Chinese Cabbage Finely Shredded
- 2 Carrots Peeled and Shredded
- 2 Zucchini Shredded
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 3 Mint Leafs
- ¾ cup Roasted salted Peanuts chopped
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- 1 jar Peanut Sauce
- Halve the cabbage through the core and store half for later use. Peel off and discard a few of the outer layers. Cut the tough core out of the remaining half. Cut into two quarters. Slice each quarter crosswise into thin shred. Place in a colander and wash. Drain well and place in bowl.
- Rinse carrots and zucchini. Peel carrot. Used a julienne peeler to shred the carrot and zucchini.
- Place the cabbage, carrot, zucchini, scallions and mint in a large bowl.
- Divide the veggies into serving bowls
- Top with the dressing, sprinkle with the peanuts and serve with lime wedges.
- Serves 2
Vegan Pad Thai Noodle Modifications
- Shirataki Noodles
- Zucchini Noodles
- Butternut Squash Noodles
- Carrots Noodles
- Spaghetti Squash
Be sure to check out more of our quick and easy plant-based recipes on www.thevgnway.com or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way