We love to food prep but sometimes you still have an assortment of wilted and abandon ingredients like veggies, fruits, pasta and herbs leftover.
Leftovers are a triple threat. Save time, save money and the planet!
Here's a great list we have compiled with some of our fave vegan lunch recipes.
This is a pro tip. When making recipes make a double batch and freeze the second one for later.
Turn your leftovers into new dishes.
- And Nachos are great recipes to do this with
Leftover Recipe Generator
This site is a great resource. It will generate recipes from the leftovers you enter.
How To Handle And Store Leftovers
Great article about food safey and storing your food leftovers.
More Ways To Use Leftovers
These are our top 10+ things to do with leftovers:
- Make Veggie Budda Bowls
- Pizza topping
- Left over greens like asparagus and kale make a great pesto
- Make different kinds of hummus like beet hummus or red pepper
- Add leftover veggies like broccoli, zucchini or carrots to marinara sauce for spaghetti or lasagna
- Mix extra veggies into tofu scramble
- Add to curry sauces
Here is a great article from the folks at Food52, 125 Recipes to Help Fight Food Waste
Tell us how you like to repurpose your leftovers in the comments below?
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way