These Berryberry Dreamscicles are a perfect frozen treat to beat the heat. They are the perfect easy and no baking involved summer dessert.
Of course, you can grab vegan creamsicles in the store but those are loaded with lots of sugar and artificial dyes. Because berries are in season you can catch lots of BOGO sales to save money and calories.
Go wild and try any berry combination you like. Or go with a single flavor like peaches or mangos and cream.
- ½ pound Strawberries hulled and quartered equals 1½cups
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ pound Blueberries equals 1½ cups
- 1 ¼ cups Plant-based plain yogurt
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In processor, puree blueberries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the 3 mixtures, alternating into ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each. With a skewer or butter knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion. Will make about ten.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based desserts.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way