Go wild and try any berry combination you like. Or go with a single flavor like peaches or mangos and cream.
- ½ pound Strawberries hulled and quartered equals 1½cups
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ pound Blueberries equals 1½ cups
- 1 ¼ cups Plant-based plain yogurt
- In a food processor, puree strawberries with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In processor, puree blueberries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the 3 mixtures, alternating into ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each. With a skewer or butter knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion. Will make about ten.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based desserts.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way