Vegan chili is a great recipe to use leftover veggies in from the week. Peppers, spinach, corn and zucchini all make great additions.
Vegan Gluten-Free Chili
This vegan chili is simple to make and delicious. Protein Packed. Healthy, hearty, and quick to make.
- 2 28 oz cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Package Soy Crumbles
- 1 14.5 oz White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- In large pot add olive oil. Saute onions and peppers for 5 minutes
- Add crumbles, chili powder, brown sugar and tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes
- Add beans and heat slowly for another 15 minutes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 11gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.02gSodium: 295mgPotassium: 358mgFiber: 5gSugar: 21gVitamin A: 1526IUVitamin C: 80mgCalcium: 38mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @vgnway or tag #thevgnway!
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way
Had to let you guys know that I made a big batch over the weekend. It makes a lot and is so good. I'm freezing half for later and enjoying the rest with your gf jiffy cornbread recipe.