Vegan chili is a great recipe to use leftover veggies in from the week. Peppers, spinach, corn and zucchini all make great additions.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Chili
- 2 28 oz cans Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Package Soy Crumbles
- 1 14.5 oz White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- In large pot add olive oil. Saute onions and peppers for 5 minutes
- Add crumbles, chili powder, brown sugar and tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes
- Add beans and heat slowly for another 15 minutes
- Salt and pepper to taste
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way