Quick and Easy Vegan & Gluten-Free Soup
Enjoy this 6 ingredient, less than 20 minutes to make vegan meal-prep soup. Its a spicy tomato base with the addition of zucchini and greens for crunch and the vegan Italian sausage for a little sweetness.
Easy Veganuary Recipe - Mason Jar Tomato Soup
Whether Your A New Vegan Or Vegan Looking For Some Great New Recipes To Start The New Year Off. We’ve Got You Covered With This Tasty Mason Jar Tomato Soup And 20 More Delicious Plant-Based, Gluten-Free & Easy Veganuary Recipes.
- 4 mason jars
- 1 package Spicy Italian Sausage - We Use Tofurky Vegan Italian Sausages
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Pasta - we like Barilla brand
- 2 cups Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups Spinach We like mixed field greens or spinach
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Vegan shredded cheese - 1 tablespoons each or more if you like.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package ingredients.2 cups Gluten-Free Pasta
- Pre-heat skillet to medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to pan. Slice vegan sausage into bite size pieces and add to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, until nice and crispy.1 tablespoon Olive oil, 1 package Spicy Italian Sausage
- Between four mason jars divide marina sauce.2 cups Marinara Sauce
- Divide remaining ingredients: zucchini noodles, plant-based sausage, spinach and pasta between four mason jars.1 package Spicy Italian Sausage, 2 cups Zucchini Noodles, 2 cups Spinach
- Top with vegan cheese. Salt & Pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to eat.Salt and Pepper to taste, 4 tablespoons Vegan shredded cheese
- When ready to eat add ½ cup of hot water (more if you want a thinner soup). Shake and pour soup into bowl.
Calories: 270kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 15gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 677mgPotassium: 749mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 994IUVitamin C: 34mgCalcium: 161mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @vgnway or tag #thevgnway!
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way
Leave a Reply