Quick and Easy Vegan & Gluten-Free Soup
Enjoy this 6 ingredient, less than 20 minutes to make vegan meal-prep soup. Its a spicy tomato base with the addition of zucchini and greens for crunch and the vegan Italian sausage for a little sweetness.
Easy Veganuary Recipe - Mason Jar Tomato Soup
- 4 mason jars
- 1 package Spicy Italian Sausage - We Use Tofurky Vegan Italian Sausages
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Pasta - we like Barilla brand
- 2 cups Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups Spinach We like mixed field greens or spinach
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Vegan shredded cheese - 1 tablespoons each or more if you like.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package ingredients.2 cups Gluten-Free Pasta
- Pre-heat skillet to medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to pan. Slice vegan sausage into bite size pieces and add to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, until nice and crispy.1 tablespoon Olive oil, 1 package Spicy Italian Sausage
- Between four mason jars divide marina sauce.2 cups Marinara Sauce
- Divide remaining ingredients: zucchini noodles, plant-based sausage, spinach and pasta between four mason jars.1 package Spicy Italian Sausage, 2 cups Zucchini Noodles, 2 cups Spinach
- Top with vegan cheese. Salt & Pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to eat.Salt and Pepper to taste, 4 tablespoons Vegan shredded cheese
- When ready to eat add 1/2 cup of hot water (more if you want a thinner soup). Shake and pour soup into bowl.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way