Quick and Easy Vegan & Gluten-Free Soup
Enjoy this 6 ingredient, less than 20 minutes to make vegan meal-prep soup. Its a spicy tomato base with the addition of zucchini and greens for crunch and the vegan Italian sausage for a little sweetness.
SPICY TOMATO SOUP
- 4 mason jars
- 1 package Spicy Italian Sausage We use Tofurkey brand
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Pasta
- 2 cups Zucchini Noodles
- 2 cups Greens We like mixed field greens or spinach
- Vegan shredded cheese As much or little as you like
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat skillet to medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of oil to pan. Slice vegan sausage into bite size pieces and add to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes, until nice and crispy.
- Between four mason jars divide marina sauce, zucchini, plant-base sausage, spinach and pasta. Top with vegan cheese. Refrigerate until ready to eat
- When ready to eat add 1/2 cup (more if you want a thinner soup) of hot water. Shake and pour soup into bowl
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way