A quick and easy vegan and gluten free dessert you make in the freezer. These yummy Almond Butter Carob fudge treat is a good alternative if your looking to reduce the sugar in your desserts. Also, this is a great one bowl recipe you can make with the kids. It's easy-to-make, only requiring a few ingredients and takes a few minutes to complete. The rice crispies gives the Almond Butter Carob fudge bars a nice texture. They complement the smooth silkiness of the nut butter and carob silkiness.
Almond Carob Crispy Fudge
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- ½ cup Coconut oil - melted
- ¼ cup Almond butter
- ¼ cup Carob powder
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Sea Salt - pinch of
- ½ cup Rice Krispies cereal - or gluten free brand equivalent
- Line a small 8 inch square glass baking dish with cookie sheet
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth (except rice crisps)
- Add Rice crisps to smoothed mix (lightly stir to avoid breaking crisps into crumbs)
- Scoop mix into baking dish
- Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes (or until solid)
- Cut into squares (store in freezer)
If you give this gluten free vegan fudge a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way