How To Make Vegan & Gluten-free Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Stirring Sticks
This is a great hot beverage to enjoy during the holiday and winter season; a great stocking stuffing for friends and family. The kiddos will enjoy making just as much as drinking.
How To Make Vegan Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to medium saucepan
- Add cocoa, sugar and salt into saucepan. Stir until mixed. Bring to boil for two minutes.
- Turn heat down to simmer. Add milk and vanilla. Stir into blended well.
- Simmer for about seven minutes until mixture is warm be careful to let let milk scorch and serve
If you give this vegan gluten-free hot chocolate recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway
And be sure to check out more of our quick and easy plant-based recipes on www.thevgnway.com
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way