How To Make Vegan & Gluten-free Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Stirring Sticks
Simple to make but delicious creamy and rich. This is a great vegan hot chocolate to enjoy during the holiday’s and winter season. The kiddos will enjoy making just as much as drinking.
- Plant-based Milk - we like to use unsweetened Oat or Almond milk
- Vegan Cocoa Unsweetened Powder
This recipe is easy to double, or even triple, if you are serving a crowd.
How To Make Vegan Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Plant-Based Milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to medium saucepan
- Add cocoa, sugar and salt into saucepan. Stir until mixed. Bring to boil for two minutes.
- Turn heat down to simmer. Add milk and vanilla. Stir into blended well.
- Simmer for about seven minutes until mixture is warm be careful to let let milk scorch and serve
If you give this vegan gluten-free hot chocolate recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway
And be sure to check out more of our quick and easy plant-based recipes on www.thevgnway.com
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way