These crispy baked collard green chips are quick and easy to make. Just 20 minutes between you and this great healthy snack.
Oven baked means no babysitting; the best kinda cooking, hands-off.
These veggie crisps make a healthy salty snack, a great alternative to chips or crackers.
Collard Green chips are best eaten within a day or two, but can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3/4 days
Collard Greens are an overlooked superfood. High in vitamins A,C and calcium.
Adding Extra Flavor
Put a different twist on it with bold umami-packed favors like Tamari (soy sauce), Sriracha, Hot Sauce and/or Sea salt
What Do You Serve Them With?
Easy Oven Baked Vegan Collard Green Chips Recipe
- Salad spinner
- 2 to 3 Large baking sheet - don’t over crowd
- 1 brunch collard greens - washed and thoroughly dried
- Chia seed
- Red Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees
- Remove the ribs from the greens and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Rinse and dry the collards thoroughly in salad spinner to ensure they get crispy
- Lay on a baking sheets and toss with the olive oil and salt. (Be careful not to crowd the baking sheet so that the collards can get crispy instead of soggy)
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan collard green chips recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way