Copycat Starbucks Non-Dairy Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Make homemade dairy-free pumpkin spice creamer in under 15 minutes. There's nothing artificial about this easy to make; homemade dairy-free pumpkin coffee creamer. Enjoy this healthy, non-dairy and vegan pumpkin spice creamer in your morning vegan pumpkin spice latte or with a cup of warm cozy chai tea!
Craving more fall inspired vegan recipes? Try our delicious southern sweet potato breakfast loaf, easy to make apple crisp and sweet & salty black sesame granola with baked sweet potatoes; all make a great fall breakfast.
Why You’ll Love This Dairy-Free Creamer
- Ready in under 10 minutes
- A easy to make DIY non-dairy creamer
- Healthy Ingredients
- Gluten Free & Vegan
- Great substitute to make your own vegan Starbuck Pumpkin Spice latte
- Affordable - why buy expensive store coffee creamers when you can easily make even better tasting homemade non dairy ones at home for less.
- Country Crock Plant Cream
- Pumpkin Puree - be sure not to accidentally buy pumpkin pie filling which will make your creamer entirely to sweet.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice - you can buy pumpkin pie spice from any big box grocery store.
- Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon Stick - you can substitute with ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Vanilla Extract
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. However you can find important tips/tricks in the post.
If You Can't Find Country Crock Plant Cream
We also tested this recipe using Chobani Extra Creamy oat milk. Use this substitute if you have trouble finding the Country Crock plant cream.
Simply substitute the plant cream with 1 cup of the extra creamy oat milk. The creamer will not be as thick, rich and creamy as with the plant cream but it's a decent substitution in a pinch.
Combine 1 cup plant cream, pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon stick in a medium pot and bring to a simmer over medium low heat, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.
Cook on medium low. Once all the ingredients are combined; about five minutes then remove from heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and allow to cool. Transfer vegan creamer to an airtight bottle or container.
Store in the refrigerator. Shake before use as spices will settle.
Don’t forget to top your warm cup of pumpkin spice coffee with homemade whipped cream.
- Medium Pot
- Mason Jar with Lid
- To Store. Cool before refrigerating. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to one week. Shake before using as spices will settle.
- Can Prepare In Advance.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal recipe to ample up you pumpkin flavor even more.
Delicious in Chai tea
Send you vegan Pumpkin Spice latte over the top with a drizzle of vegan dulce de leche.
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below & if you REALLY like it, consider a comment down below. Thanks!
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- Mason Jar With Lid
- 1 cup Country Crock Plant Cream
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine vegan cream, pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon sticks in a medium pot and bring to a simmer over medium low heat, stirring until the ingredients are well blended.1 cup Country Crock Plant Cream, 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Puree, 4 tablespoons Maple Syrup, 1 stick Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract, ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whisking frequently.
- Cook on medium low. Once all the ingredients are combined; about five minutes then remove from heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat and allow cool. Transfer vegan creamer to an airtight bottle or container.
- Store in the refrigerator. Shake before use as spices will settle.
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
Dairy Pumpkin Spice Creamer is made from heavy cream, pumpkin purée, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice. We used close equivalences to make a plant-based version of this favorite fall beverage.
Part of the inspiration for this recipe. The Pumpkin Spice Latte on the menu at Starbuck’s contains dairy in the Pumpkin Spice sauce and Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam. Note Starbuck’s PSL is vegan-friendly in Europe.
Starbucks does actually now have a plant-based Non-Dairy creamer sold in stores.
We’ve purchased at Target before but if you can’t find in your area our’s is a great substitution.
Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Some also contain allspice, depending on the brand you buy.
Pin For Later!
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!