This homemade vegan gluten free Apple Crisp is so easy to make; just 8 ingredients already in your pantry! Delicious and a quick dessert for 2
A truly unique flavor and appearancewww.chelanfresh.com/lucy-apple
Lucy™ Apples are grown in ... Washington state by a small group of growers who are passionate about developing new varieties. Through countless years of research and development, they discovered they could grow a great tasting, pink-red interior apple.
Lucy™Apples are part Honeycrisp, which give them their sweet, tangy flavor and crunchy texture we all love. Lucy™Rose has a red skin and sweet berry notes in the flavor profile. The apples have a gorgeous yellow skin that allows the red interior glow from within and is tangy with a hint of sweet.
Lucy Glo Apple Substitute
The apple have a very sweet and tart taste. If a strawberry and granny smith apple had a kid, so good. Lucy Glo apples are available at Sprouts Grocery store.
If you are unable to find you could use apples varieties like Honeycrisp, Red Delicious or Pink Lady baking apples.
This small batch recipe is for just two crumbles servings. Perfect for special evenings or heck just a Monday night dessert (just saying)
MORE DELICIOUS AND EASY VEGAN GLUTEN FREE DESSERT RECIPES
- Vegan Gluten Free Peach Cobbler
- Vegan Gluten Free Peanut Butter cookies
- Vegan Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake
How To Make Two Vegan & Gluten-Free Apple Crisp
- 2 ramekins
- 2 medium Pink Glo Lady Apples - if not in season use two medium baking apples like Honeycrisp, Pink Lady or Red Delicious
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoons Gluten-Free Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons Pecans
- 2 tablespoons Gluten-Free flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Peel, core and slice 2 apples into medium sized bowl
- Add 1 tablespoons gluten-free flour
- Add 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and salt
- Mix together and place apples in ramekins
Prepare Crisp Topping
- Add 2 tablespoons oatmeal, pecans, sugar and gluten-free flour in medium bowl. Mix together all ingredients add 4 teaspoon of olive oil. Spoon crumble on top of apples in ramekin.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until apples are tender
- Let cook for 5 minutes before serving
- Top with your favorite vegan whip cream or ice cream
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan apple crisp dessert recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way