A twist on the classic creamsicle with this easy to make peaches n cream vegan recipe version.
These Peaches & Cream vegan popsicles are a perfect frozen treat to beat the heat. They are the perfect easy and no baking involved summer dessert.
Of course, you can grab vegan creamsicles in the store but those are loaded with lots of sugar and artificial dyes.
Because peaches are in season you can catch lots of BOGO sales to save money and calories.
Do Creamsicles Have Dairy?
Our version is vegan and uses plant-based yogurt instead. No worries, you still get all the creaminess you remember and love. We recommend using one of the thicker vegan yogurts (like Culina) for that reason.
How Long Will Homemade Popsicles Keep In Freezer?
They will keep for up to six weeks in a freezer safe ziplock bag.
More Vegan Gluten-Free Popsicles Recipes
A perfect summer treat; goes great with our vegan gluten-free hot dog recipes.
How To Make Peach & Cream Vegan Popsicles
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- 1 pound Peaches - quartered equals about 4 cups
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ cups Plant-based plain yogurt
- ¼ cup Golden syrup
- In a food processor, puree peaches with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the 2 mixtures, alternating into ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each. With a skewer or butter knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion. Will make about ten.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid.
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based desserts.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this Peaches and Cream vegan popsicles a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way