These Peaches & Cream vegan popsicles are a perfect frozen treat to beat the heat. They are the perfect easy and no baking involved summer dessert.
Of course, you can grab vegan creamsicles in the store but those are loaded with lots of sugar and artificial dyes. Because peaches are in season you can catch lots of BOGO sales to save money and calories.
Go wild and try our Berryberry Dreamscicles too.
A perfect summer treat; goes great with our vegan gluten-free hot dog recipes.
How To Make Peach & Cream Vegan Popsicles
- Popsicle Molds
- Popsicle Sticks
- 1 pound Peaches - quartered equals about 4 cups
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ cups Plant-based plain yogurt
- ¼ cup Golden syrup
- In a food processor, puree peaches with 1 tablespoon sugar. Transfer to a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, whisk together yogurt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the 2 mixtures, alternating into ice-pop molds, making 3 to 5 layers in each. With a skewer or butter knife, swirl mixtures together in an up-and-down motion. Will make about ten.
- Insert ice-pop sticks and freeze until solid.
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based desserts.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this Peaches and Cream vegan popsicles a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way