Roasted Spaghetti squash make a quick and delicious side dish that the entire family will enjoy. Easy to make and a great side dish perfect for busy weeknights.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. However you can find important tips/tricks in the post.
Trader's Joe Onion seasoning
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400° degrees
Step 2: Slice ends off the squash, then cut width-wise into rings or halves
Step 3: Try and make the rings the same size, around 1-1½ inches (So that they bake evenly)
Step 4: Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds
Step 5: Place squash on rimmed baking sheet
Step 6: Coat each ring with a little olive oil, Trader Joe's seasonings, salt and pepper
Step 7: Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping rings once about 15 minutes.
Storage & Reheating
- To Store. Cool before refrigerating. Store in airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- To Reheat. Rewarm leftovers in microwave or in oven at 350 until heated through.
Roasted Spaghetti Squash
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 1 Baking Sheet
- 1 large Spaghetti Squash
- 2 teaspoons Trader's Joe Onion Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees
- Slice ends off the squash, then cut width-wise into rings or halves
- Try and make the rings the same size, around 1-1½ inches (So that they bake evenly)
- Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds
- Place squash on rimmed baking sheet
- Coat each ring with a little olive oil, Trader Joe's seasonings, salt and pepper
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping rings once about 15 minutes
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way