These vegan gluten free mini rhubarb apple oat crumbles have a delicious tender crust and a sweet apple and rhubarb filling, just as delicious the traditional version. They're so easy to make and ready in under an hour
AUTHOR NOTE Adapted slightly from the MEAT FREE MONDAY cookbook
Vegan Gluten-free Rhubarb Apple and Oat Crumble
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree
- Peel, quarter and core apples and cut into chunks.
- Slice 4 washed and trimmed sticks of rhubarb and slice into similar size pieces to the apples.
- In a large bowl add fruit, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Scoop fruit into 4 large-ish baking ramekins.
- Sift gluten-free flour into bowl and add 12 tablespoons sugar, oats and pinch of salt, mix thoroughly. Sprinkle crumble evenly oven ramekins. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and golden brown on top
Be sure to check out our other vegan gluten-free desserts and if you give this gluten free vegan dish a try let us know! Comment below and let us know how you enjoyed it.
The Vgn Way
Live Love and Eat Good Food!