AUTHOR NOTE Adapted slightly from the MEAT FREE MONDAY cookbook
VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE RHUBARB APPLE AND OAT CRUMBLE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree
- Peel, quarter and core apples and cut into chunks.
- Slice 4 washed and trimmed sticks of rhubarb and slice into similar size pieces to the apples.
- In a large bowl add fruit, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of sugar and mix well. Scoop fruit into 4 large-ish baking ramekins.
- Sift gluten-free flour into bowl and add 12 tablespoons sugar, oats and pinch of salt, mix thoroughly. Sprinkle crumble evenly oven ramekins. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until fruit is bubbling and golden brown on top
Be sure to check out our other vegan gluten-free desserts and if you give this gluten free vegan dish a try let us know! Comment below and let us know how you enjoyed it.
The Vgn Way
Live Love and Eat Good Food!