PLANT-BASED NACHO SUPREME
Getting ready for that big game or a party with lots of friends? Are you looking for an excellent, meat-free, plant-based option? Then we've got you covered.
We originally created this vegan nacho recipe after a long day of work and wanting something quick and easy, so that we could enjoy the weekend. This recipe is perfect for everyone from newbie vegans to omnivores alike. Also it's a fun and easy recipe you can make with your kids.
This amazing Tex-Mex recipe excites the senses and shocks your taste buds awake. We prefer using tortilla chips that have a hint of lime in them to complete the flavor combo. Each ingredient compliments the next one; the warm plant based nacho cheese and the spicey soy crumbles, fresh peppers and onions and avocado chunks to give it a creamy cool finish.
Watch Us Making Fast & Easy Vegan Nacho Supreme
Below isn't a typical step by step recipe, more of a outline to your perfect nacho supreme:
How To Make Vegan Nachos
- 1 package Soy Crumbles - we use Trader Joe's Beefless crumbles
- 1 cup Sprinach - chopped
- 1 Avocado - sliced
- 1 can Black beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Mushrooms - diced
- ½ cup Cherry Tomateos - diced
- 1 package Taco seasonsing
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 jar Vegan Valley Cashew Cheeze nacho queso
- On medium heat add olive oil and soy crumbles into large pan and satueed for few minutes
- Reduce heat, add taco seasoning and can of black beans, cook for 5 minutes
- Spoon a cup of your Vegan Valley Cashew Cheeze nacho queso into microwave safe bowl and micowave for few minutes to heat
- Assembly nachos starting with chips as base and adding taco-seasoned crumbles next
- Start layer your toppings
- Add spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes
- Add your Vegan Valley Cashew Cheeze nacho queso
- Top with sliced avocado
Tell us what your favorite Nachos combos below. Take a pic of your beautiful creations and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
And be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way