Classic Tex-Mex Nachos Just Vegan. Quick, Delicious And Easy Nachos At Home In Just Minutes. This Mouth-Watering Recipe Is Incredibly Simple To Make And A Great Appetizer Or Weeknight Dinner.
Vegan Nacho Supreme
Getting ready for that big game or a party with lots of friends? Are you looking for an excellent, meat-free, plant-based option? Then we've got you covered.
We originally created this vegan nacho recipe after a long day of work and wanting something quick and easy, so that we could enjoy the weekend. This recipe is perfect for everyone from newbie vegans to omnivores alike. Also it's a fun and easy recipe you can make with your kids.
We prefer using tortilla chips that have a hint of lime in them to complete the flavor combo. Each topping compliments the next one.
- Soy Crumbles - we use Trader Joe's Beefless crumbles
- Spinach - chopped
- Black beans
- Taco seasoning
- Vegan Cheese sauce (We like Valley Cashew Cheeze Nacho Queso)
On medium heat add olive oil and soy crumbles into large pan and sauté for few minutes.
Reduce heat, add taco seasoning and can of black beans (no need to drain), cook for 5 minutes.
Heat a cup of your vegan nacho queso sauce in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl for few minutes to warm.
Assembly nachos starting with chips as base and adding taco-seasoned crumbles next.
Start layering your toppings. Add spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes
Top with your vegan cheese nacho sauce.
Top with sliced avocado and enjoy.
Watch Us Making Fast & Easy Vegan Nacho Supreme
- 1 package Soy Crumbles - we use Trader Joe's Beefless crumbles
- 1 cup Spinach - chopped
- 1 Avocado - sliced
- 1 can Black beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Mushrooms - diced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomateos - diced
- 1 package Taco seasonsing
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 jar Vegan Valley Cashew Cheeze nacho sauce
- On medium heat add olive oil and soy crumbles into large pan and sauté for few minutes
- Reduce heat, add taco seasoning and can of black beans (no need to drain), cook for 5 minutes.
- Heat a cup of your vegan nacho queso sauce in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl for few minutes to warm.
- Assembly nachos starting with chips as base and adding taco-seasoned crumbles next
- Start layering your toppings
- Add spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes
- Add your Vegan Valley Cashew Cheeze nacho queso
- Top with sliced avocado
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
Tell us what your favorite Nachos combos below. Take a pic of your beautiful creations and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
And be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way