PLANT-BASED NACHO SUPREME
Getting ready for that big game or a party with lots of friends? Are you looking for an excellent, meat-free, plant-based option? Then we’ve got you covered.
We originally created this vegan nacho recipe after a long day of work and wanting something quick and easy, so that we could enjoy the weekend. This recipe is perfect for everyone from newbie vegans to omnivores alike. Also it’s a fun and easy recipe you can make with your kids.
This amazing Tex-Mex recipe excites the senses and shocks your taste buds awake. We prefer using tortilla chips that have a hint of lime in them to complete the flavor combo. Each ingredient compliments the next one; the warm plant based nacho cheese and the spicey soy crumbles, fresh peppers and onions and avocado chunks to give it a creamy cool finish.
Watch Us Making Fast & Easy Vegan Nacho Supreme
Below isn’t a typical step by step recipe, more of a outline to your perfect nacho supreme:
How To Make Plant-Based Nachos (Vegan + Gluten-Free + Soy Free)
- 1-11 oz bag Tortilla Chip We recommend gluten-free Late July Sea Salt & Lime Tortilla Chips
- 1- 12 oz package Beef-less Crumbles
- 1-15 oz can Black Beans, rinsed
- 1 cup Spinach or Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Avocados
- 1 12 oz Vegan Sour Cream We like Tofutti brand
- 1 package Baby Portbella Mushrooms, sliced Button Mushroom will work too
- 1 package Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1- 16 oz jar Cashew Cheeze Nacho Queso sauce Vegan Valley
- Begin layering your ingredients. Putting chips and crumbles on the bottom. Add topping and serve.
Tell us what your favorite Nachos combos below. Take a pic of your beautiful creations and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
And be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way