How To Make Vegan Chicken (Jackfruit) Potpie
- 2 can Jackfruit
- 2 cup Almond Milk
- 2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 Carrots about 1 cup
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free flour
- 4 tablespoons Dairy-free butter
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe's Umani Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Celery seeds
- 1 Shallot
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Thyme Few sprigs
- 1 package Ready to Bake Gluten-free + Vegan Biscuits Can also make, we have a recipe on the site
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees
- Melt butter in a large oven safe dish, pan or dutch oven
- Add thyme and shallots, saute for 5 minutes. Add carrots, celery seeds and saute for another 5 minutes
- Add flour, saute
Be sure to check out more of our plant-based dinner recipes.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way