How To Make These Delicious Easy And Quick Hempseed Vegan & Gluten-Free Sheetpan Pancakes
Hempseeds are the star of these vegan gluten-free sheetpan pancakes because they are a complete protein. Meaning they have all 9 essential amino acids.
Why Eat Hempseed Matters In A Vegan Diet?
You can easily get lots of protein on a vegan diet, everything from beans to lentils. But complete plant-based proteins are a little rarer.
We try to sneak these five complete plant proteins in whenever we get a chance: hempseeds, pistachios, quinoa, chia seeds and soy
Vegan Gluten-Free Sheetpan Pancakes
- 1/4 Sheet Pan
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Butter melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons Hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons Egg replacer + 4 tablespoons
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Plant-Based Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 1/4 sheet pan with parchment paper
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well
- Pour into sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with toppings
Sheetpan Pancakes Topping Suggestions:
- Berry compote
- Fresh Berries
- Pure maple syrup
- Whipped cream
How Long Do They Keep
Leftovers pancakes keep well for a few days in the refrigerator.
The same can be said for the batter, which can be made the night before and cooked the next morning with great results.
These plant-based pancakes are a great addition to your meal prep routine.
If you give this gluten-free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram #thevgnway and be sure to check out more of our plant-based gluten-free breakfast recipes
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way