Breakfast Just Got A Lot Easier With These Light & Fluffy Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes With Berries. Easy To Make And Same Great Flavor But No More Waiting Or Flipping.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. However you can find important tips/tricks in the post.
Why You’ll Love These Sheetpan Pancake?
- Easy, no fuss pancake recipe. Easy to make a lot at one time. Double the recipe for more.
- Endless possibilities for add-ins. Have several different variations all in one pan.
All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
Baking Powder - helps with rise of pancakes.
Hemp Seeds - add mellow nutty flavor and extra protein.
Vegan Pancakes Topping Suggestions:
- Berry compote
- Fresh Berries
- Pure maple syrup
- Whipped cream
Step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a ¼ (13" X 18") baking sheet pan with parchment paper. Cut strawberries and rinse berries. Set aside.
Step 2: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients.
Step 3: Add all wet ingredients and mix well.
Step 4: Pour into sheet pan lined with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with oil. Spread to the edges. Add ½ cup blueberries and 1 cup strawberries on top.
Step 5: Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
Step 6: Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month. Serve with toppings.
Step 7: To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.
Sheet pan pancakes are exactly what they sound like. Pancakes baked in a sheet pan instead of fried on the stove. Because of the shape of the pan you get squares instead of circle pancakes and you get a large quality of pancakes done at the same time.
Yes, they are a complete protein. Meaning they have all 9 essential amino acids. You can get lots of protein on a vegan diet, but complete plant-based proteins are a little rarer.
We try to sneak these five complete plant proteins in whenever we get a chance: hempseeds, pistachios, quinoa, chia seeds and soy.
- To Store. Leftovers pancakes keep well for a few days in the refrigerator. Cool before refrigerating. Store in airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To Freeze. Cool before freezing then wrap the waffles tightly in plastic wrap, then place in a large freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 1 month. Thaw completely before warming them up.
- Prepare In Advance. The same can be said for the batter, which can be made the night before and cooked the next morning with great results.
Related Breakfast Recipes
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below & if you REALLY like it, consider a comment down below. Thanks!
Vegan Gluten-Free Sheetpan Pancakes
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- ¼ Sheet Pan (13" X 18")
- 1 ½ cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Egg replacer dry powder We use Bob’s Red Mill
- 2 tablespoons Hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups Plant-Based Milk
- ½ cup Dairy-Free Butter melted and cooled
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Blueberries Rinsed
- 1 cup Strawberries Rinsed, hulled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a ¼ (13" X 18")sheet pan with parchment paper. Cut strawberries and rinse berries. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well
- Pour into sheet pan lined with parchment paper or spray baking sheet with oil. Spread to the edges. Add ½ cup blueberries and 1 cup strawberries on top.
- Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with toppings
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
If you give this gluten-free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram #thevgnway and be sure to check out more of our plant-based gluten-free breakfast recipes
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way