Breakfast just got a lot easier with these Vegan Sheet Pan Pancakes! Same great flavor but no more waiting, flipping.
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. However you can find important tips/tricks in the post.
Sheetpan Pancakes Topping Suggestions:
- Berry compote
- Fresh Berries
- Pure maple syrup
- Whipped cream
All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
Why Hempseed Matters In A Vegan Diet?
Hempseeds are the star of these vegan gluten-free sheetpan pancakes because they are a complete protein. Meaning they have all 9 essential amino acids.
You can easily get lots of protein on a vegan diet, everything from beans to lentils. But complete plant-based proteins are a little rarer.
We try to sneak these five complete plant proteins in whenever we get a chance: hempseeds, pistachios, quinoa, chia seeds and soy.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 1/4 sheet pan with parchment paper
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients
Add all wet ingredients and mix well
Pour into sheet pan lined with parchment paper
Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through
Serve with toppings
How Long Do They Keep
Leftovers pancakes keep well for a few days in the refrigerator.
The same can be said for the batter, which can be made the night before and cooked the next morning with great results.
- To Store. Cool before refrigerating. Store in airtight container. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To Freeze. Cool before freezing then wrap the waffles tightly in plastic wrap, then place in a large freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 2 months. Thaw completely before warming them up.
These plant-based pancakes are a great addition to your meal prep routine.
Vegan Gluten-Free Sheetpan Pancakes
- 1/4 Sheet Pan
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Butter melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons Hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons Egg replacer + 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Plant-Based Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 1/4 sheet pan with parchment paper
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all dry ingredients
- Add all wet ingredients and mix well
- Pour into sheet pan lined with parchment paper
- Cook in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with toppings
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
If you give this gluten-free vegan recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram #thevgnway and be sure to check out more of our plant-based gluten-free breakfast recipes
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way