This savory another satisfying vegan breakfast bowl is packed with protein and veggies. Made with plant-based Just Eggs frittata, roasted potatoes & broccoli and topped with a dairy-free creamy roasted red pepper sauce with avocado slices.
It’s the perfect way to start a busy morning.
An Easy Vegan Gluten-Free Meal Prep For Breakfast. That will quickly become one of your go-to JUST egg recipes.
Savory Breakfast Without Eggs
We used the plant-based Just Egg product to replace eggs in this breakfast bowl. Just Egg is made from mung beans, water and canola oil. It comes in liquid form and is sold in the refrigerated section of the grocery store.
You get loads of protein but avoid egg allergies and animal products. This mung bean products does a great job of replacing eggs as a traditional breakfast option. We use it to make our savory breakfast quiche too.
Easy Roasted Vegetables For Breakfast
No babysitting your veggies. Preheat oven to 425 degree. Rinse and dice broccoli and potatoes. Placed on large parchment lined baking sheets.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper. Do not cover with foil as this well stream veggies not roasting.
Cooking at a higher temperature allows crispy on the outside and tender on the inside vegetables. Definitely cook a double batch of vegetables; with the leftovers have; simple pan fried tofu with roasted veggies for an easy and quick week night dinner.
Vegan Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Frittata
Yes, this is happening. Versatile, Easy and high in protein. It’s not an overstatement to say this egg substitute is one of the best new vegan allergy-friendly products we’ve introduced into our diet in a while. This Just Egg frittata is just as good on its own as it is with our gluten-free chickpea waffles. Enjoy.
More Healthy High Protein Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs
Savory Vegan Breakfast Bowl (Gluten-Free) Recipe
- 2 large baking sheet
- Glass 8" x 8" Baking Dish
- large glass mixing bowl
Roasted Creamy Red Pepper Sauce (No Dairy)
- 12 oz Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/4 cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Basil
No-Egg Frittata - Dairy-free & Vegan
- 1 12oz bottle Just Egg
- 1/4 Red onion - diced
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms - diced
- 1/4 cup Red Peppers - diced
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 lb Potato
- 1 lb Broccoli
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Diced potato and chop broccoli. Put on two separate baking sheets. Make sure baking sheet isn’t overcrowded so vegetable roast and get crispy. If overcrowded veggies will stream and not get golden brown. Bake broccoli for 15 minutes. Bake potatoes for 25 minutes .
Roasted Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
- Drain 12 oz of roasted red peppers. Drain well to ensure sauce isn’t to watery. Trader Joe’s carries a 12oz jar we like.
- Add all cream cheese, nutritional yeast, dried basil and salt into blender and pulse mixture to blend well into creamy sauce
- Pour into container with lid and set aside
- Dice onions, bell pepper and mushrooms
- Place in bowl. Pour just egg mixture into bowl. Add salt and pepper and mix well
- Spray glass pyrex pan with oil. Pour mixture into pan. Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle creamy roasted red pepper sauce over just egg frittata and sliced avocado
- Place in 4 individual container with lid and place in refrigerator. To reheat remove lid and microwave at 1 minute increments until hot.
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
If you give this vegan gluten-free savory breakfast bowl a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway
And be sure to check out more of our quick and easy plant-based recipes on www.thevgnway.com
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way