We Veganized This Classic Breakfast And Brunch Staple Vegan Eggs Benedict With Hollandaise Sauce. So Good, Nobody Will Ever Guess There Egg-Free, Vegan & Gluten-Free. Made With Gluten-Free English Muffins As The Base, Topped With Vegan Bacon, Plant Based Eggs And Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
Full Recipe Ingredients/Instructions for this Vegan Eggs Benedict are available in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. However you can find important tips/tricks in the post like how to store and substitutes.
Raw & Unsalted Cashews
Ground Mustard Powder
Gluten- Free Vegan English Muffins
Plant-based bacon or you can make our mushroom bacon
Just Egg plant-based egg substitute
See recipe card for quantities.
Prepare Egg Substitute
Preheat oven 350. Prep baking pan and line with parchment paper.
Make sure to shake your container of Just Egg well. Pour into pan and place in oven.
Prepare Vegan Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Place plant-based milk, spices and cashews in blender. (no need to soak if using high power blender)
Start blender on 1 and continue increasing speed to 10. Blend for 5 minutes. The sauce will be hot. Carefully remove lid!
Pour in 18 ounces size jar with lid and place aside
In medium skillet cook bacon. Cook according to package directions until crispy. Set aside. Toast English Muffins. Take eggs out of oven
Assemble Vegan Eggs Benedict Arnold
Place muffin halves on plate. Cut faux bacon in half and add crisscross on muffin halves. Add egg. If making vegan eggs florentine then add streamed greens. Lastly drizzle plant based hollandaise sauce over and enjoy!
- Avocado are a great topping to add heart healthy fats
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Serve with streamed greens (kale or spinach) whuch is known as Vegan Eggs Florentine
Instructions For Vegan Eggs Florentine
To steamed spinach place the spinach in a microwave-safe container. Cook in a microwave, set on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour off any excess liquid. Place streamed spinach on top of egg and then drizzle with cashew hollandaise sauce.
How To Make Vegan Hollandaise Sauce In Advance
Prepare according to directions below. Since this Hollandaise sauce is egg-free, dairy-free its just as good served the next day. You can make sauce the day before. Refrigerate until ready to eat, and then reheat in 10 seconds increments in the microwave.
Uses For Leftover Cashew Hollandaise Sauce
- With Roasted Potatoes
- Over Sautéed Green Beans
With the exception of the Hollandaise sauce. These ingredients don't stand up well to freezing.
Leftover hollandaise sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to ⅘ days. Can microwave in 10 second increments.
More Vegan Brunch Recipes
Vegan Eggs Benedict Without Tofu (Gluten-Free)
- Vitamix Blender
- 9 X 9 Square Non-Stick Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- 4 English Muffins (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- 1 package Plant-Based Bacon or can make mushroom bacon link
- 1 bottle Just Egg
Blender Hollandaise Cashew Sauce
- 1 ½ cup Plant-Based Milk
- ¼ cup Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¼ cup Vegan Butter (we like Earth Balance Soy Free)
- ¾ cup Raw Cashews
- ¼ cup Nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Mustard powder (ground)
- ½ teaspoon White pepper (ground)
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric (ground)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne pepper (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, pour eggs. Place in oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Place plant-based milk, spices and cashews in blender. (no need to soak if using high power blender)
- Start blender on 1 and continue increasing to 10. Blend for 5 minutes. The sauce will be hot. Carefully remove lid!
- Pour in 18 ounce size jar and place aside
- Take eggs out of oven
- In medium skillet cook bacon. Cook according to package directions until crispy. Set aside
- Toast muffins
Assemble Egg Benedict
- Place muffin halves on place
- Cut bacon in half and add crisscross on muffin halves
- Add cooked egg
- Place muffin halves on plate. Cut faux bacon in half and add crisscross on muffin halves. Add egg. If making vegan eggs florentine then add streamed greens. Lastly drizzle plant based hollandaise sauce over and enjoy!
These nutritional figures should be considered estimates. Varying factors such as product types or brands purchased, natural fluctuations in fresh produce, and the way ingredients are processed change the effective nutritional information in any given recipe.
Pin This Recipe For Later!
If you give this recipe and try please let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way