In need of some quick, easy gluten free vegan lunch recipe inspiration to get you through week. We rounded up over 50+ of the best plant-based and gluten-free recipe ideas to get you through the week
Between working from home, homeschooling and our new love-hate relationship with the kitchen. Getting lunch ready can be a challenge.
We created this roundup to showcase some quick, easy gluten-free lunch recipe ideas that are vegan gluten-free and can easily become your new go to options.
Table of contents
- Burrito, Tacos & Fajitas Lunch Recipe Ideas
- No-Tuna & No-Egg Salads (Vegan Gluten-free)
- Sushi Recipes Without Fish
- Pasta (Vegan Gluten-free)
- Vegan Gluten-free Lunch Bowls
- Wraps, Pizza, Pitas & Sandwiches Without Wheat
- Vegan Gluten-free Lunch Salad Recipes
- Vegan Gluten-free Desserts Perfect for Lunch
- 5 Things To Make Getting Lunch On The Table Quicker
We looked for healthy, quick and easy gluten-free vegan lunch ideas and most importantly delicious recipes we can get on the table in under 30 minutes like these Portobella fajitas
Healthy, Hearty & Delicious Gluten-Free Lunch Recipe
Scroll to the bottom for 5 more tips to get lunch on the table fast. Need more midday inspiration, check out our easy and quick vegan Veganuary recipe roundup.
Burrito, Tacos & Fajitas Lunch Recipe Ideas
No-Tuna & No-Egg Salads (Vegan Gluten-free)
Sushi Recipes Without Fish
Pasta (Vegan Gluten-free)
Vegan Gluten-free Lunch Bowls
Wraps, Pizza, Pitas & Sandwiches Without Wheat
Vegan Gluten-free Lunch Salad Recipes
Vegan Gluten-free Desserts Perfect for Lunch
5 Things To Make Getting Lunch On The Table Quicker
- Always keep canned beans in the pantry for quick hummus, salad, etc
- Use can vegetables like sweet peas and corn
- Use frozen vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms and asparagus
- Your rice cooker can also make quick work of cooking quinoa
- Roasting is also a low maintenance way of making big batches of veggies and bring out the flavors
- Vegan Gluten-free Batch Cooking - never make a single serving for the family. If you double what you are preparing (a complete meal or just a batch of quinoa) then you have enough to freeze or reuse for other dishes later in the week. Double your batch of tofu and Taco Tuesday becomes veggie bowl Thursday too. Less cooking during your busy week.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan jackfruit chicken nugget recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way
Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and actually decide to buy it, I’ll receive a small percentage of the total price - of course this does not cause any extra costs for you. We only recommend products that we personally love and use regularly.