In need of some gluten free vegan lunch recipe inspiration to get you through our new normal. We rounded up over 50 of the best plant-based and gluten-free recipes to get you through your busy week
Quarantine has definitely presented new challenges on our time. Between working from home, homeschooling and our new love-hate relationship with the kitchen. Who knew you could be the world's best sourdough bread maker with the help of a few YouTube videos.
But then comes the never-ending sink full of dishes that no matter what; never goes away and lets not even get into the quarantine 15. Of course, this goes without saying that we are all grateful to be safe, quarantine at home with our loved ones, and healthy when so many are not.
The point being we are all looking for healthy quick and easy gluten-free vegan lunch ideas and most importantly delicious recipes we can get on the table in under 30 minutes like these Portobella fajitas
Seven of our favorite healthy, hearty, and delicious gluten-free lunch recipe ideas:
- Vegan sandwiches
- Veggie rolls
- Wraps and pitas
- Vegan Gluten-Free pasta salads
- Quinoa salads
- Veggie Buddha Bowls
And to make your week even easier visit Thrive Market, a great subscription-based online grocery with a huge selection of vegan and gluten-free pantry staples. Its $9.99 a month and free shipping with a minimum order of $50.00 dollars. I normally just add things to my cart in the app and purchase once I hit 50 dollars. If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org subject "Thrive promo code" we can send you a promo code for 25% off your first order.
Scroll to the bottom for 5 more tips to get lunch on the table fast.
5 things to make getting lunch on the table quick
- Always keep canned beans in the pantry for quick hummus, salad, etc
- Use can vegetables like sweet peas and corn
- Use frozen vegetables like broccoli, mushrooms and asparagus
- Your rice cooker can also make quick work of cooking quinoa
- Roasting is also a low maintenance way of making big batches of veggies and bring out the flavors
- Vegan Batch Cooking - never make a single serving for the family. If you double what you are preparing (a complete meal or just a batch of quinoa) then you have enough to freeze or reuse for other dishes later in the week. Double your batch of tofu and Taco Tuesday becomes veggie bowl Thursday too. Less cooking during your busy week.
Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and actually decide to buy it, I’ll receive a small percentage of the total price - of course this does not cause any extra costs for you. We only recommend products that we personally love and use regularly.
What questions do you have? Leave us your questions/comments below or on Instagram at #thevgnway.
If you give this gluten free vegan jackfruit chicken nugget recipe a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag and us on Instagram at #thevgnway.
Live Love and Eat Good Food!
The Vgn Way