Want a free Trader Joe's Vegan + Gluten-free Printable Shopping List? Keep Reading
First things first make sure you bookmark this page and visit often; as we all know, Trader Joe’s has a lot of pantry staples but also a lot of seasonal items that go quickly.
We always see lists of vegan or gluten-free products available at Trader's Joe's but never both.
Keep reading for our ongoing grocery list of all of our favorite and a few new Trader's Joe's gluten- free and vegan products to put on your grocery list this weekend. Your own little cheat sheet of vegan and gluten-free goodies.
Find a Trader Joe’s near you.
What are your favorite Trader Joe’s finds? We share new gluten-free and vegan finds all the time so be sure to follow us on Instagram for updates.
Let us know in the comments below if you would be interested in us creating a Trader Joe's Gluten-free and Vegan shopping list print out and if you would like a similar vegan gluten-free grocery list like this for Sprouts, Costco or Whole Foods
50+ of Our Favorite Vegan Gluten-free Items At Trader Joe's
As always ingredients and manufacturing processes can change without warning. Always make a habit of carefully reading labels every time to ensure you avoid any potential allergens.
1. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
2. Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Blend
We use this on everything from tofu to roasted veggies
3. Organic Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
4. Canned Green Jackfruit In Brine
What is Jackfruit? What does Jackfruit taste like? Or need some Jackfruit recipes. Read all about Green Jackfruit here
5. Hearts of Palm Pasta
6.Trader Joe's Dried Wild Blueberries
7. Trader Joe's Dried Fruit Mango
8. Ginger Turmeric Granola
Sweet and spicy clusters of rolled oats with pieces of coconut and candied ginger
9. Trader Joe's Spice Blend
These are our three go-to Trader Joe's spice blends. We use them on EVERYTHING lol. The Mushroom & Co adds great rich, deep umami flavor; the Onion salt gives a sweet oniony flavor and Everything But The Bagel Sesame try it on our vegan gluten-free biscuits
10. Dukkah - A Nut & Spice Blend
11. Garlic Spread Dip
We make garlic toast with this savory spread.
But our new favorite recipe is roasting sweet potatoes and drizzling this all over them, so good. We know it sounds odd but the sweet and savory work together so good.
12. Thai Green Curry Sauce
13. Shelled Edamame With Seas Salt
A great high protein ready to eat snack
14. Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
This gluten free all purpose baking mix is made with brown rice flour, potato starch, white rice flour and tapioca starch. It does not contain any binders like xanthan gum. A great gluten-free flour sub for muffins or pancakes.
15. Organic Vegan Cane Sugar
Trader Joe’s Organic Cane Sugar contains only one ingredient: pure, natural, organic evaporated cane juice. Here a great article to read more about why some sugar's are not vegan.
16. Plantain Croutons With Garlic & Sea Salt
17. Whole Cashews
Trader Joe’s has a great selection of nuts everything from pecan, walnuts, pistachio to pine nuts and they always have different seasonal blends. Cashew are a great high protein snack. They also sell roasted & salted and individual single serving size packs.
18. Roasted Garlic Marinara
20. Yellow Corn Taco Shells
21. Chocolate Hummus
Its a mood for sure. Its not the worst combination but something you'll either love like Shad or pass like me.
22. Trader Joe's Cream Cheese Alternative
This is definitely a staple item to keep on hand
23. Trader Joe's Sweet & Savory Tomato Spread
This is the jam dot com. Please give it a try. Remember Tomato’s are actually a fruit. This works so well. Try it with our Black Eye pea hummus dip.
24. Buttery Spreads
25. Trader Joe's Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Baking Mix
This mix is good if your looking for a quick solution to making vegan and gluten-free cookies but definitely a bit grainy in the texture. Hopefully Trader Joe's will tweak the mix a little
26. Trader Joe's Kale, Cashew & Basil Pesto
This is a great sauce. As a dip or even better as a sauce for pasta with roasted veggies and quinoa
Affordable bag of Trader Joe’s Avocados. Avocados are heart-healthy, nutrient-dense superfood. Naturally sodium-free, sugar-free and cholesterol-free. Avocados helps increase the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, K, and E, while the vitamin C helps your body absorb iron and Vitamin D.
28. Trader Joe's Non-Dairy Almond Milk
29. Trader Joe's Dried Fruit Snacks
Seasonal Trader Joe's Dried Fruit Snacks. These change seasonal but trust us when you see the Red Dragon Fruit Chips stock up
30. Trader Joe's Vegan Gluten-free protein patties
These patties has 18g of protein per serving. The flavor of these patties are good; different from that of Impossible Burger, which Trader Joe's also sells. The taste and texture are something vegan and non-vegan would find enjoyable.
31. Trader Joe's Non-Dairy Oat Milk
32. Trader Joe's Meat Alternatives
Trader Joe's has a big selection from tofu, seitan, soy crumbles to impossible products
33. Partake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Top 8 Allergen Free cookies
34. Trader Joe's Crunchy Almond Butter Puffs Cereal
Very tasty and high in protein. Please believe the label - Crunchy is an understatement. Instead of eating as a breakfast cereal we like to use it in a granola mix or crush it up and sprinkle on ice cream
35. Trader Joe's Ground Fermented Black Garlic
36. Trader Joe's Ube Mochi (Purple Yam)Pancake & Waffle Mix
A seasonal favorite
37. Vegan & Gluten Soy Chorizo Sausage
Texture vegetable protein is the base for this nicely seasoned vegan chorizo sausage. A great plant-based sub in any recipes that calls for a chorizo type of sausage. We use it when we make burrito bowls.
38. Sriracha Flavored Baked Tofu
39. Organic Sprouted Tofu
40. Plant-Based Impossible Burger Patties
41. Trader Joe's Jackfruit Cakes
42. Barbara’s Vegan & Gluten-free Peanut Butter Puffins sold at Trader Joe's
Very tasty and 3g of protein per serving
43. Trader Joe's Nutritional Yeast
This is a pantry staple that you will reach for often, so we like to be well stocked. Nutritional yeast aka “hippie dust” or “nooch” is a very useful ingredient in vegan and vegetarian cooking. Its gluten-free, non-gmo, kosher and contains no salt, milk, corn, wheat, starch, soy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal derivatives. Nutritional yeast is deactivated yeast. It is a significant source of some B-complex vitamins that are needed in a vegan diet. If you looking to add sources of B12 to your diet you have make sure that the product you purchase has been fortified with B12. A serving can also provides 9 g of protein. Another popular brands is Bragg. It has a very unique umani (oo-MOM-mee) flavor. Umami is the Japanese word for “savory” its favor can remind you of a broth-like taste, nutty, meaty, parmesan, soy sauce or and kelp favor. You can try nutritional yeast in a number of recipes like our Tofu Scramble
44. Refried Black Bean
45. Trader Joe's Black Bean
46. Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Organic Quinoa
Heat & serve contains two packages for 4 servings perfect high protein side
47. Trader Joe's Organic Riced Cauliflower
From freezer to table in 10 minutes; you can sauté with diced onions in olive oil with salt and pepper so tasty.
48. Trader Joe's Restaurant Style White Corn Tortilla Chips
Thick and salty tortilla chips with the perfect hint of lime
49. Trader Joe's Fully Cooked Falafel
50. Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi
51. 92 % Dark Chocolate
52. Dark Chocolate Sunflower Seed Butter Cups
53. Cauliflower Pizza Crust
54. Trader Joe's Vanilla Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
The ice cream base is almond milk and also may contain coconut
55. Dark Chocolate Crisp
Perfect sweet & salty snack. Potato chip with a dark chocolate coating. Contains Soy and has a may contain milk, wheat, almond and hazelnut label.
56. Tinned Eggplant With Tomatoes & Onions
57. Dolmas Vine Leaves Stuffed With Rice
58. Greek Chickpeas With Parsley & Cumin
59. Giant Baked Beans In Tomato Sauce
60. Trader Joe's Blanched Almond Flour
61. Trader Joe’s Vegan Bolognese Pasta
With Meatballs Plant-Based Crumbles
62. Trader Joe's Almond Flour Tortillas
63. Organic Toast Coconut Granola
64. Trader Joe's Mango Mini Mochi
65. Trader Joe's Crispy Onion Chips
Download the Trader Joe's Gluten-free & Vegan
Ingredients and manufacturing processes can change without warning. Make a habit of carefully reading labels to ensure you avoid any potential allergens.